For Production-Level positions, please complete an employment application at Diverse Staffing: 425 N. Mount Zion Road, Lebanon, IN 46052; Phone: 765-484-8248.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation of all coating equipment and related systems (power supplies, chillers, ventilation, electrolyte preparation, waste water disposal/treatment).
- Specify related plant layouts and additional facility needs/internal building additions for labs and offices.
- Provide ongoing equipment and process start up, debugging and optimization assistance.
- Maintain MRL 9 (manufacturing readiness level).
- Responsible for the creation of new Technical Plans, Process Control Plans and FAI (First Article Inspection) plans, BOM (Bill of material, Travelers), and coordinate the implementation into the AS9100 Quality System.
- Design fixtures for most efficient set up times.
- Support efforts to scale up equipment and plant layout to handle production volumes.
- Manage and support cost and timing information, identify and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Must have U.S. citizenship. Sponsorship is not provided with this position.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or engineering technology.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience.
- Must have a demonstrated leadership experience and excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with 3D solid modeling software is a plus.
- All employment at IBC is conditional upon results from background and drug testing.